We are situated in the leafy Historic Village in Modderfontein in a Heritage Manor House rich with history. A welcome break from the hustle and bustle of busy Johannesburg, we are only 15 minutes from Sandton and 10 minutes from OR Tambo International Airport.
Young and old are catered for under our famous two Oak trees outside, under the renovated covered patio, inside the manor house or on its spacious Veranda. For private functions and corporate events, retreat to the Bedouin Garden Tent behind the restaurant. There is a rustic playground for the youngsters and adult supervision is compulsory. The venue can cater for up to 900 people at a time, but you will never feel crowded as the tables are generously spaced apart. On weekends, we host different live musicians that entertain the family crowds as they enjoy the relaxing atmosphere (refer to our homepage for the live music line-up).
Planning on visiting us? Please take note of the following:
• We are a family restaurant - children welcome.
• RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss, damage or injury due to any cause whatsoever.
• Please keep minors under supervision at all times - including the playground area. For their safety, no children are allowed on the tent structures or music stage.
• FOR THE SAFETY OF PATRONS & STAFF NO children bicycles (with any number of wheels) will be allowed on the premises. Your cooperation is appreciated.
• ANIMALS WELCOME. Keep your dogs on a leash and practice the they-pooh-you-pick-up rule.
• SMILE! Our premises are under 24 hour CCTV surveillance.
• Please only smoke in the designated smoking areas.
• Parking inside premises and outside in the street area are at own risk.
• Only persons over 18 years of age allowed in the Pub and the Brewery.
• No beverages and/or food to be brought unto the premises.
• All major credit cards accepted, including Diners Club and American Express.
• No persons allowed in the Kitchens or other restricted areas.
• Please respect your fellow patrons.
• Please keep the bathrooms tidy.
Click here for a Map, Directions and GPS Coordinates.